Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti land: “slow food, fast cars”
The Ferrari Museums are offering visitors a superb opportunity to discover not only the world of the Prancing Horse but also the gourmet foods and fine wines of the Modena heartland, courtesy of the Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti Land packages.
Throughout the winter months, the Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti Land continues with a new, more indoor programme adapted to suit the season. This means that the shuttle buses will take visitors to the various stop-off points and then wait while they enjoy their visit so that they do not have to linger outdoors in cold or wet weather. Visitors will also be able to leave items such as umbrellas, bags and the like aboard during stops. This Winter Edition also optimises the schedule so that more stop-offs are completed within the day.
The Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti Land Passport, which is valid for a full day, costs 48 euro per person with discounts for children and teenagers also. It entitles the holder to:
• Entry to the two Ferrari Museums in Maranello and Modena;
• Entry to the Luciano Pavarotti Museum and House;
• Guided visits and tastings in at least two of the participating companies which manufacture the finest traditional balsamic vinegar, Lambruso wines and regional smoked meats;
• The use of comfortable shuttle buses for the entire day (these vehicles are wheelchair-friendly);
• A connection service to Modena Railway Station and Bologna Bus Station.
The extraordinary Winter Edition programme is available every day except December 24-25-26-31 2016 and January 1 and 2 2017.
Info and bookings: +39-059.7132208 – firstname.lastname@example.org